Mini Ulta Haul!!!

Would you like to see what I got from my latest Ulta trip??


Do you get as excited as I do when you see that little orange bag!!??
I think it makes my heart beat faster......

Anyways... Here is my latest mini haul from Ulta!



Items Purchased:  
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - $8.99 - good for contouring! 

Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush - $5.99 -  use with gel or cream eyeliners! 




J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in Mad Splatter - $4.99 (I think this might be an Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar dupe)




 As you probably notice.... I was seeing RED on my latest shopping trip!
Ever since I tried the Va Va VOOM Red Lip (See my post about it here) I have kiiiiinda been obsessed with RED.


That's why I couldn't stop myself from overloading on the NYX Red Lip Products! But in my defense...I DID need a red lip liner...AND you have to have matching lipstick AND gloss to go with it right!??
Once I get a chance to try out all these items I will post a review for you (Possibly even in a VIDEO!). 
On a side note: If you aren't a beauty rewards member at Ulta...then you really NEED to sign up NOW! Especially if you plan on shopping there for some holiday gifts! It's a free program that you can sign up for online or in store! You can earn points for every purchase you make and then you can redeem those points for $ off your next purchases! I used my rewards points on this trip and got $8 OFF!!! 
PLUS you can use the $3.50 off of $10 Coupon too (Which I did on this purchase too!!).
Ulta had a TON of adorable gift sets in store as well! A lot of them were new to me, so run down to your local Ulta and check them out! Some were even wrapped or in cute holiday boxes! SCORE!! Don't forget to check out my Holiday Gift Guide Post HERE!!!
If you haven't "liked" my facebook page yet, click on my picture at the top of this page to make sure you don't miss anything!
Thank you for reading!
Love you all!!
<3, MMG

 

Comments

Popular Posts