A Little Rusty....

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!!

Is the week already half over!?

YESSS!!!! 
That means Friday is right around the corner!


I hope it warms up for most of you!

I know some of you are snowed in right now! 
YIKES!!!!

This Florida girl would have NO idea what to do in the snow! 




Since it's cold outside....Why not warm up your eye look this week??


I have a beautiful and EASY Rusty Red Eye look for you!!



 This rusty color will really make those eyes POP with warmth this winter season!

Watch this short video for the demo!


How easy was that!???


This look was another Lorac Pro Palette look (Thank you JESSICA!!!).
This palette is fast becoming my BFF in the shadow department!
So much variety and amazing quality! I highly recommend investing in this palette if you are looking for a collection of everyday wearable shadows AND some nighttime GLAM ones too! 
It's the perfect little set!




Here is the shadow breakdown for this look:



Once you have applied your shadows in this order, line your top lid with your choice of eyeliner (I used Maybelline Gel Liner in Black) and also line the inner waterline (or inner rim of your eyelid). 
Lining the inner rim really makes this look POP! 
It subtly adds liner to the bottom lid without taking away from the rusty red color you applied.
Finally, apply your fave mascara and GO!!!
I used Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara.





____________________________

Makeup Items Used:

Lorac Pro Palette - $42
ELF Blending Brush - $1
ELF  Defining Eye Brush - $1
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black - $7.59
Real Techniques Silicone Eye Liner Brush - $5.99
Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara Mini - $10


___________________________


What do you think!??
Will you be warming up the eyes this winter with this rusty red look??
I want to hear your thoughts and PICS if you try this!!
This look totally falls into the MARSALA category too! If you don't know what Marsala means....then check out this post (here).  
 
Follow me on my Facebook page so we can chat and you can let me know what other looks you would like to see!


Thank you for watching and reading!

I love you all!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts