Need a fun hairdo for the weekend!??
Try this super easy updo that literally takes minutes but LOOKS like you spent hours!!!
All you need is an elastic headband, a few bobby pins and hairspray!
1) place the headband over the outside of your hair (don't pull your hair over it because you will be tucking it around the band)
2) take a small section of hair around your ear and loop around and under outside of the band (this hides the elastic)
3) repeat on the other side of your head
4) you can tuck all of your hair in this way around the elastic or you can add a little braid like I did. If you want the braid, Leave a small section of hair untucked by your ear. Braid, then place over the tucked, rolled hair and secure on the other side of your head with a bobby pin.
5) secure any loose areas with bobby pins and then use a little hairspray to keep it in place.
How easy is that!? Let the headband do all the work for you!! So simple! Just tuck and roll... Literally...
P.S.- this hairdo works even better with dirty hair... And by dirty I mean just not freshly washed, lol! This is day 5 for me and I just used some dry shampoo on my roots to take away the oil and add some volume!
So....go pull out those awesome elastic headbands and try this look! It will become a fave I promise!!! I can't stress how easy it is!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Love you all!!!