Half Up Hair

It's FRIDAY people!!!!!

You know what THAT means!!??

A new fun and EASY hairdo post for the weekend!!!

Two Friday's ago I showed you how to do a super easy, but fancy UPDO using only a headband. (View post HERE).



AND I showed you how to do the Snake Braid last week!
(Full Video Tutorial HERE).






So.....

This week I am combining the TWO to give you....

The Half Up, Headband, Double Snake Braid Look...

I think I need a better and SHORTER name for it though. 






So here is how you do it.

1) Put the elastic headband over your hair (Don't pull the hair over it).



2) Pull a section of hair by your ear over the headband an tuck under the band. Repeat on the other side of your head.


3) Do a snake braid with a small section of hair under your ear on each side of your head.

 4) Pull the braid over to the other side of your head and pin in place to cover the elastic.

5) Pull the 2nd braid over to the opposite side and pin.

DONE!






Isn't that another easy look to do with a headband AND the snake braid!???

Remember to view my last post (Here) for instructions and a video on how to do the Snake Braid if you don't know what I'm talking about!! 

______________________________________________________________


I am LOVING these super quick and easy ways to do my hair! 
Remember these styles work even better with messy and dirty hair! Just use a bit of dry shampoo to help soak up the excess oil and give some volume!

Have you tried one of these looks yet?

If so, I would LOVE to see a picture! Please post your beautiful look on my Facebook page!!

Thanks for reading!!

 Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin

I love you all!!!
 





Comments

Popular Posts