Hot Spring & Summer Makeup Deals

I have some awesome warm weather makeup deals for you all!!

I have been scoping out the hot new items and bundles and thought I would share the best steals and deals!!!

I'm so excited because there are some HOT deals out there right now! 








You all know I LOVE my Smashbox stuff...and their Photo Finish Primer and Always Sharp Eyeliners are my HOLY GRAIL items!!!
Love those SO much!

So this little set caught my eye because you get:

- FULL SIZE Photo Finish Primer- $36
- FULL SIZE Always Sharp Eye Liner in Sumatra (Dark Brown) - $20
- FULL SIZE Baked Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst - $32
- Travel Size Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
- Travel Size Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Coraline (Deep Coral) 

The 3 Full Size items ALONE....Are $88 when you buy them separately! To make it even better, add the other 2 items in for a $116 value!

HOLY STEAL ALERT!!!!!!

Did you just do that makeup math!???

$49 for 5 amazing, high quality Smashbox items and you get $116 worth of stuff!!

I personally have the Photo Finish Primer, Always Sharp Liner, and Baked Fusion lights Bronzer and I love all 3! I use them almost daily!
The Primer is the best thing for my oily skin --- The Liners are...ALWAYS SHARP because they sharpen themselves every time you open them --- The Baked Fusion Lights gives the BEST bronze highlight and glow out there!

I highly recommend this awesome deal!!!

Get it only at Ulta - here



_________________________________




 Looking for the best way to get that gorgeous summer glow all year round!??

Boy, have I found the perfect item for YOU!
 If you are a bronzer hoarder then look no further than this Little Black Book of Bronzers by Too Faced!

8 of their most popular and cult classic bronzers! 
That's one for every day and THEN some!!!!!

And guess what....they smell like freakin CHOCOLATE!!!!
Plus, if you bought each of these bronzers separately....it would run you $240!!!! 

Have I sold you on it yet!? Lets just recap...

8 Amazing Bronzers.
CHOCOLATE.
$240 Value.


DONE!!!!!


Buy it at Sephora and Ulta - Here




__________________________________________





Do I have to say it?
You already know I love my Tarte products!!!
So of course this little set made my heart beat faster!!!

This is the perfect way to try out some of Tarte's best selling items without breaking the bank!

You get 5 Deluxe Travel Size Tarte items for only $22!

This set would be perfect for you if you do a lot of traveling or have some fun warm weather vacations planned!!

I LOOOOOVE the Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 mascara (See past post here) and LipSurgence Lip Cremes (See past post here)!!! So this set is already worth it in my eyes just for those 2 items!

Here's what you get:

- Maracuja Oil
- Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
- Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
- Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Prim (Plum Nude)
- LipSurgence Lip Creme in Divine (Nude Mauve)


This set pretty much has all your face bases covered! Including the very hydrating Maracuja Oil! 
Just add a little SPF Foundation and you are ready to roll!!
Why not try out 5 awesome and maybe new-to-you products on the cheap!?

Get this awesome set only at Ulta - here 




_________________________________________





Kat Von D - Lip Vixen Duo - $18
Kat Von D can do NO wrong in the makeup department in my eyes. 
Seriously...I have loved every single item that I have tried from her line (Eyeshadows, Lock-It Foundation, Tattoo Eyeliner, Lipstick etc.)!
When summer rolls around, you only need 2 lip colors in your beauty bag.....RED...and NUDE!
I know you might be thinking....I can't pull off either of those lip colors...Well..Lucky for YOU...I have already posted on how to find that perfect RED (here) and how to go NUDE (here) on your lips! 
This little lip duo is SO perfect for summer!!
It contains a gorgeous matte (or flat - no shine) brick red liquid lipstick AND a beautiful matte pink nude velvet lipstick.
What more could a girl as for!???
Oh....and this duo is only $18!!! A full size version of either lip product runs around $20. So, you can try 2 of the hottest summer shades for LESS!

GET IT NOW!!!!!

Available at Sephora - HERE



_________________________________________ 






 Need some new skincare items for the warmer weather months!??

I am LOVING the First Aid Beauty (FAB for short) Ultra Repair Cream and Cleanser! I use them daily!!

This set is the perfect size to try out some new products AND for travel! 

You get a 2oz Ultra Repair Cream and 1oz Cleanser!

I use the cleanser every morning because it is so gentle and cleanses my skin so well! This stuff is perfect for sensitive skin peeps out there! SO gentle!
I use the Ultra Repair Cream every night because this stuff is SERIOUSLY moisturizing!! It feels thick when you apply it but it sinks in overnight and makes my skin feel so soft by morning!

Love this deal!!!

Get it at Sephora - Here



________________________________________




ShaveWorks Get Smooth Duo - $10
 We all want smooth legs for summertime.
Prickly....Razor Burn....Itchy...
Those are NOT things that we want for our legs!
I have ALWAYS....like...ALLLLWays...had trouble getting smooth legs.
I get monster mountain chill bumps in the shower when I shave and well...we all know that never turns out very pretty.
The only saving grace to relieve my poor legs of the prickly, itchy, HORRIBLE razor burn is the ShaveWorks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel! 
I mentioned in a past "Favorites" video how much I love this stuff...It is seriously the only thing that makes my legs smooth and not break out into those horrible red bumps. The best part is that it only takes a tiny bit to cover my whole leg.
The 2oz bottle is available at Ulta and Sephora ($11) and my lovely sister picked up a bottle for me and I could kiss her every day for it!!!
This is a great set because you can try out a 1oz bottle of The Cool Fix gel AND a 1oz bottle of the Pearl Souffle Shave Cream for....ONLY $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEAL STEAL STEAL!!!!!

So awesome that you can try out 2 great products for such a low price! Perfect for traveling too! I am going to run out and get this ASAP!!!!

Available at Sephora - HERE 


______________________________________




Beauty on the Fly - The Ultimate Travel Bag - $42
  Ok guys....
I am DYING over this Sephora Summer Travel Set.
I can't even TELL you how much amazing stuff is in here...Oh wait...Maybe I can!?

This set contains:
- 1.5 oz Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser
- 1 oz First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
- 0.5 oz Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
- 0.17 oz Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
- 0.5 oz Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
- 0.34 oz Vita Liberata Neroli & Argan Milk Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 2 oz Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Sweet Citrus
- 2 oz Living Proof Perfect Hair Day™ Shampoo
- 2 oz Living Proof Perfect Hair Day™ Conditioner
- 0.85 oz Alterna Caviar CC Cream for
Hair
- Travel bag 


Did you see all that!??

This set literally has you covered from head to toe for traveling! Face wash, Face Mask, Eye Cream, Exfoliating treatment, Sunscreen, Lotion, Anti-Aging Face Cream, Hair products and MORE!
No sacrifices will have to be made when you are trying to pack and are worried you won't be able to carry your beauty arsenal with you.

I have tried or am currently using the
- First Aid Beauty Cleanser
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
- Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
- Living Proof Hair Care Items

I can tell you that this set is worth buying JUST for those items that I have personally tried. 
I would (or have) purchased the full size items from the ones I listed above. 
These are some serious high end brands and I can't remember there ever being such a reasonably priced set to try all of these together.
PLUS.....this set is only $42...with a $158 VALUE!!!!!

Wait...did you read that!?

$158 VALUE people!

I can't stress enough how high end and effective these brands are. Who wants to spend $158 to try all of these individually? 
Not THIS Girl! 
If you plan on traveling even ONCE this summer...GO.GET. THIS!

Available only at Sephora - HERE 

________________________________________


I hope these quick warm weather deals can help you find some new products to love! 
Trying out special gift sets really are a great way to save money, AND try out a lot of new items! 

Thanks for reading! 



             Follow me on Social Media:

I love YOU ALL!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts