Messy Side Bun


Hello My Gorgeous friends!

I have a new FUN and EASY hair tutorial for you!!

Are you as excited as I AM!??


Cuz...I'm pretty darn excited about this one!

Introducing...

The Messy Side Bun

Isn't this look PERFECT for a night out?
OR 
A HOT summer day to keep your hair off your back!? 


I can't emphasize enough how EASY it is!
And....It's MESSY....so you don't have to get it perfect!

WIN WIN!!!



Watch my full start to finish tutorial below!


I love how simple, but fun this look is!
It's even perfect for a wedding, prom, or other special event you might have to go to!
How cute would this look for a graduation hairdo!? I think it would look adorable with that graduate cap and tassel! 

I hate when I have somewhere to go and it's SO hot outside...(Which is pretty much every day because --- HELLO ---> in Florida!!!)
BUT....With this hairdo, I can feel GLAM and COOL at the same time!





This hairstyle is also VERY versatile!


You can add a fun headband, flowers, or hair pin to spice it up even more! You can also leave pieces of hair down in the front if you like! I usually like my hair out of my face, so I just pinned it all back. 

If you have shorter hair, skip the bun altogether and just curl and pin a messy do! 

You can also do this EXACT style, but pull it to the back of your head to make a low messy updo!




Literally --- the only thing you do different is put the bun on the back of your head instead of pulled to the side.

That's IT!!!

How easy, fun, and versitle!

LOVE IT!!!



__________________________________

Will you try this look!?



If you do...Please share a picture with me on my Facebook page! I would love to see your beautiful creation!

Thanks so much for reading and watching!

If you love this tutorial, please like it, share it, pin it, and tag #ManicMakeupGirl !!!

Follow me on Social Media:


 
I love you ALL!!

Comments

Popular Posts