4th of July Style


Can you guys believe we are on the EVE of July!??

Seriously...Where has the 1st half of the year gone!??

I can't believe this weekend will be the 4th of July...I am still in shock! Wasn't it just Christmas yesterday!?

The 4th has always been one of my favorite holidays!
I love celebrating America's Birthday and remembering all of those who have sacrificed and served for our freedom. 

It really is a special holiday and I love wrapping myself from head to toe in the good ole RED, WHITE, & BLUE!! 


If you are still looking for a Festive Outfit or American Spirit Makeup, you have come to the right place!!

 I have found options for every girl's budget...

From Target Style items with every piece under $16 - to Boutique Style pieces all under $50!
Plus...Hello...this is Manic Makeup Girl....I couldn't let you guys miss out on my FAVE festive makeup items with high end Sephora Styles $30 and under, and the affordable, but still awesome Drugstore Style looks under $10!!

 You have found your one-stop-shop for Festive 4th wear!
No one will be looking at the fireworks with YOU around in these goodies!


Target Style - All Items Under $16
Seriously...how cute is that American Flag Fringe top and those Aviator Sunnies!???
And that festive bathing suit!?? --- Under $27 for the top AND bottom!! 
Don't even get me started on those FAB earrings!!
If you are looking for a more clean and classy 4th look - rock that adorable American Flag Scarf with a classic white T-Shirt!
Plus...Target has free shipping after you spend $25! So go on and get those cute earrings and a star spangled swimsuit ASAP!

PERFECT! 


Here's the link up to all the Target Style Goodies:



Boutique Style - All Items Under $50

I LOVE me some Bourbon & Boweties bangles! Especially this American Flag one! You can rock your American Pride every day of the year with that cute bangle stack!
How about these ADORABLE festive USA spangled tanks, tops, and dress!?? --- I am DYING from cuteness overload! 
I wish the 4th lasted ALL week so I could wear all of those!
Do I even need to point out that the PERFECT, comfy pair of shoes to match EVERYTHING 4th related is those RED Chucks???
GET IN MY CLOSET ALREADY!


Get these 4th goodies below:

The Aphrodite Sandal in White from Shop the Mint - $33 (*Only 1 size left - similar sandal  HERE)  



Now on to the FESTIVE Makeup items!
I love using colored Eye liner to spice things up!
AND....you can't forget the fun colored nail polish!!!
These beauty items will help you look the Star-Spangled-Firework-American-Pride-Gorgeous Gal that you ARE!




Sephora Style - All Items Under $30
 Can we just focus on that BLUE Mascara and Gel Liner by Benefit Cosmetics?!?? I don't know when I would wear blue mascara other than the 4th....but...I feel like I NEED IT!
Red Lip....A MUST for the 4th in my book! So festive and GLAM at the same time!
And...Every Girl needs a Beauty Blender in her makeup bag!! Especially a RED ONE!!! If you haven't watched my Beauty Blender FACE tutorial....click HERE.
It's summertime...so make sure you get that gorgeous bronze GLOW with this Tarte bronzer (It's waterproof - great for a day at the beach, pool, or BBQ)!!!
Plus...all these high end makeup items are under $50!!
Ohh....And festive-sparkly nail polish!!!??

SIGN ME UP!!!


Sephora Goodies Link Up:






Drugstore Style - All Items Under $10
If you want to look like a million Star-Spangled Beauty Bucks....you HAVE to get this Maybelline Matte Red Lippie!!
Such an amazing drugstore lipstick! 
I am totally crushing on these BLUE Essie nail polishes....get on my FINGERS already!!
If you want to amp up the sparkle literally...look no further than the NYX Liquid Crystal liner!! It's clear, but chocked FULL of micro sparkles! Perfect for making those "wings" sparkle!!!
Metallic Tattoos....All the rage this summer...SO festive and FUN (Come on...you loved putting temporary tats on as a kid...so indulge your inner child and get these on your body NOW!!!!).
 Can you believe all these awesome Americana beauty items are under $10!????

STEAL!!!

Get them below:



_________________________________________


Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!!
I hope you like my selection of fun, festive items for every style and budget!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Follow Me on Social Media:
https://loebig.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/facebook1.png  www.instagram.com/manicmakeupgirl  www.twitter.com/manicmakeupgrl  www.pinterest.com/manicmakeupgirl  www.youtube.com/user/lyndee0324  https://loebig.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/rss.png


I love you ALL BUNCHES!!!! XoXo




Visit ManicMakeupGirl's profile on Pinterest.

Comments

Popular Posts