Beauty Blender Face Tutorial


It's that day again.... Monday....

Boooooooooo!!!

But... I hope this blah Monday comes after a fabulous weekend for you! 


Today I have a special video tutorial for you all! 
Hopefully it will brighten up your Monday! 

You know that I have a serious crush on my Beauty Blender Sponge.....

Like seriously... It is my MOST favorite makeup item I own! 
(And you know I own A LOT!!!)

I love it. 

Probably too much. 



But...it is a no-fail way to get a flawless and natural looking makeup application EVERY time! And it is also sooooo multifunctional! As you will see in my video, I use it pretty much daily for everything but my eye makeup! 

Yes.

You read that right. 

Everything except my eye makeup! 

Concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, highlighter - you name it... I apply it with my Beauty Blender! If you want to see my full review of this magic little sponge, click HERE

Did you realize that you can do full contouring and highlighting with this baby!?? I was so surprised at how well this sponge applies powder products. Ever since I tried my sponge with my setting powder, I haven't looked back! 

Since it is so multipurpose... I feel that everyone needs one of these in their beauty arsenal! And I feel that it always pays for itself (this sponge is $19.95) because you can use it for almost everything!


But I can't stress enough....  make SURE YOU GET IT WET before you use it! You MUST wet it every time you use it to apply anything! 
It is a sponge after all!! 
It will be hard as a rock if you don't! 

Anyways... Enough jabber from me.... 



Here's my Beauty Blender Face Tutorial!



Products Used and Shown in Video:
Model Co Bronze Shimmer Powder (From my May BoxyCharm Box - Here)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush in Tickle Me Pink (Mine is discontinued but this is very similar)
Ofra Illuminating Blush Stripes (From my April BoxyCharm Box - Here)



Products Used but Not Shown in Video:



____________________________________________



Why did you think!?? 
Isn't this little magic sponge amazing!?? 
I seriously can't won't live without it! 

Thanks so much for reading and watching!! Make sure you are following me on all my social media pages for lots of fun makeup tips and pics throughout the week! 

  Follow Me on Social Media:
https://loebig.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/facebook1.png  www.instagram.com/manicmakeupgirl  www.twitter.com/manicmakeupgrl  www.pinterest.com/manicmakeupgirl  www.youtube.com/user/lyndee0324  https://loebig.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/rss.png

Thanks for Reading!

I love you ALL!


Comments

Popular Posts